Factory Talk Historian ME help

escoplcguy

Hey guys, I am working on a project where i need to collect a single point of data and with that i need to log the timestamp on that point.

example, i have a barcode that gets read, and i would like to also log the timestamp the historian ME module records when it first logs that barcode. there is a tag under the historian ME module called timestamp. now i could use that tag and when my trigger starts i can mov the timestamp into a new tag than log that tag.... does anyone know how to use that ME module timestamp tag cause right now it is just an array of numbers that makes no sense.

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hello, Bit of background on the job I am carrying out. Old Setup: Data from CPU ----> Historian ME module -----> Historian SE V3.0 Windows...
Replies
Views
We purchased the OLEDB provider for FHSE (PI) and PI OLEDB MMC snap-in does not work/connect and states the following message: [-10722] PINET...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can the FT Historian SE catch and store data from an OPC Server like Matrikon? If so, Would the FT Historian take the timestamps directly...
Replies
Views
I have a customer that upgraded their RSV32 to FTV SE, their reports no longer worked so they bought FT Historian and FT Historian add-in for...
Replies
Views
Hi, Im busy trying install factory talk activation 3.62 to install and run transaction manager 10.10 on a Historian server SE 3.0.1 which also...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom