Happy Thanksgiving from Canada

backendcode

There is always something for which to be THANKFUL, Health, Home, Family, friend, food, and people on this forum who are helping each other in many ways!

I would like to thank everyone on this forum who helped me and helped other people which shows humanity and care without any reason!

Enjoy your day guys!

Best,

To you and yours as well! Hope you're gearing up to eat some tasty Thanksgiving food, that's my favorite part!

Man you guys are early... wish I could have it a few times a year, I love the holiday eat (drinking) time 🍻

Enjoy!!

loganB, who doesn't like good food and drink (on the rocks) on holiday!!

enjoy!!

The ones who are rolling in money from the likes of corporate creed. The ones who laugh at holidays and say that's a good day to get some work done, even though they are at home with their families getting fatter and fatter!

Yeah I had to work on the holiday, just another day in production land. Thank full for my job though!