Scheduled Blocks in SoMachine Basic

QasimFSH

Hi All,

I am trying to configure the scheduled function block in SoMachine Basic. It looks very simple, but just unable to get any results (I have set up SW114, unsure how to set S51). If anyone has some examples of this, kindly share. It will be really helpful.

Thanks.

If you use %SCH0
You need to enable %SW114:X0
%SW114:X0 means %SCH0
If you use %SCH1 you should enable %SW114:X1

Last edited:
If it helps anyone, this is a working code. Make sure to sync the RTC with PC`s clock, unless you want custom time input.

Schedule Block Working.PNG

I think you should not short to drive coil %Q0.1.
Maybe you should use Schedule Block output to drive output coil
same as shown in attachment.

M221_Schedule_02.png

Last edited: