5 Sec Clock Pulse bit timmer

shresp

I am Using omron cx-programmer. In this programme the 1-sec clock pulse bit timmer is avalable in programme itself.I want to add new 5sec clock pulse bit in the PLC ladder diagram.I am able to add new symbol named 5-sec clock pulse bit in the programme but this did not work as 5-sec clock pulse bit timer.

How to add new clock pulse bit timmer? Not only symbol, want to add timmer function.

I don't know CX programming - this info is generic.
Set up a counter with a value of 5 (or 4). Use the 1 sec to pulse the counter. Name the counter 5sec. Use the 'counter true' signal to do 2 things - pulse your 5sec bit, and reset the counter.
This will give you a 1 scan pulse every 5 seconds.