allen bradley counter?

matlark

Hello, I am looking for an allen bradley counter that does not need a plc to function. It will be counting 24VDC 250ms pulses... lets say after 100 pulses the counter turns on a light. I looked at the allen bradley site but couldn't find anything.
thanks

Fortunately in this case it looks like the product sthompson pointed out will achieve the desired function, though possibly a great overkill.

I love the bid specs provided by the vendor of a product that define the function so narrowly that only the vendor's product can be used.

There may be some wiggle room on the manuf (ab preferred) but it must be UL rated. AB is preferred so thats what I try to get.

Similar Topics

Hello guys, I have created a program where I count the high speed inputs of a flowmeter and create pulses per second to check the flowrate. Next I...
Replies
Views
Hello! We have a drum rotation machine controlled by a AB SLC 500. The drum rotation inputs comes from a encoder into a 1746-HSCE. We are using 2...
Replies
Views
Hello! We have a drum rotation machine controlled by a AB SLC 500. The drum rotation inputs comes from a encoder into a 1746-HSCE. We are using 2...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am using L24ER-QBFC1B. Does anyone have a sample using embeded HSC? I need to read angle and doing reset this counter. Tnak you Mario
Replies
Views
I want to keep wallclocktime roughly the same on 5 different controllers using factory talk alarms and events so the timestamps in the alarm log...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom