Importing Tags from RSlogix5000 to factorytalk view ME

I tried the trick of offline browsing by setting up a SerialDF1 connection, but I'm using Eth/IP for communications and the tags aren't working.
Any suggestions?

Note that the ACD file needs to be on a local HDD on the computer with ME, not a network/mapped drive. If it's on a network drive it will pass the "verify" in RSLinx Enterprise comm setup, but you won't see any tags in ME. This threw me for a loop, but I've had enough issues with Win7 + and mapped drives that I moved it to the C:\ and then it worked.

Franc Jr

Only see the PLC offline var in the FTA view after copy the file in the local PC. Doesn't seems to work @ files shared.

Similar Topics

Hi! I am struck at this point to import 1000 tags from RSLogix5000 to Factory Talk View Studio. When I choose the factory talk view CSV file I...
Replies
Views
I cannot seem to find a solution as to how to import I/O tags from RSLogix onto C-more. Bits and counters populate just fine, but there is no I/O...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I am new to programming the PanelView series from AB and need some help with getting my tags to work on the HMI created by OEM. I...
Replies
Views
How can you import tags into Citect from Unity and Rslogix5000? It seems ridiculous for a SCADA software made by schneider cant bring in a .xvm/...
Replies
Views
Hi, Ive had this issue with vijeo designer for a while where every time you do a complete rebuild of the plc program in unity pro you would need...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom