PLC 1100 Alen Bradley

paiqi

Firs I will Thank you all for let me to be part of this Forum.

My qyestion is :
I have a brand new PLC Alen Bradley 1100 and I have also USB adapter cable
My software installed are RSLinx Classic Lite and RSLogic Micro Starter Lite
One Time I was online but from now one I cant go online or connect PLC to Computer

Thank you so much for considering my Problem

1.PNG 2222.PNG

Your image shows it is configured for com port 4.
You may want to verify that on your computer's Device Manager, whether the USB to RS232 connector still using that port, if not change accordingly in the RSLinx configuration tab

Help

I am using
Allen Bradley USB 1761-CBL-PM02 for All MicroLogix PLC communication
and also I checked the USB Port its same 4,
Still I am confused with RSLinx which type of driver I have to use , Because one time at drivers It was showing workstation " Alen Brandley PLC 1100 " when I hit at RSLogic comms icone Go Online.
but now is not going online anymore the PLC is Running Good the Red light came on in Cable but nothing on PLC

Did you watch the video?

1st configure RSLinx and use the DF1 driver and click on auto configure, it should pop up "Auto Configuration Successful" if it does not go no further and figure out way... if it does open RSlogix and select COMMS then System Comms then select the driver (DF1) that was "Successful" and then select "Go on line" or upload

Note until the driver is configured and save with the project you can not just select "go on line" you must use the COMS/SYSTEM COMS

Did you watch the video?

1st configure RSLinx and use the DF1 driver and click on auto configure, it should pop up "Auto Configuration Successful" if it does not go no further and figure out way... if it does open RSlogix and select COMMS then System Comms then select the driver (DF1) that was "Successful" and then select "Go on line" or upload

Note until the driver is configured and save with the project you can not just select "go on line" you must use the COMS/SYSTEM COMS[/QUOTE

Brother if you can I will give you my teamviewer or my Whats up +37744215479 , I try to do that the USB is connected good port 4 durin auto configuration its showing fail

Thank you Thank you Guys for you Advise , now I am Online with the PLC was the drivers wrong . thank you Again