Alarm tags

Mgw1970

I am in the process updating panelview plus application and I am an issue with the alarms not displaying I have two alarm trigger files with messages to display and a reference bit B9:0 & B9:1 one will display the alarms associated to the B9 file while the other will not. Any suggestions will be helpful. Thanks!

B9:0 and B9:1 are the same file just different words of the same file
are your alarms trigger set for word value or bit value
generally the B file (Bits) are single bit alarms B9:0.0 and B9:0.1
with a word value trigger the trigger looks at the value of the word

B9:0 and B9:1 are the same file just different words of the same file
are your alarms trigger set for word value or bit value
generally the B file (Bits) are single bit alarms B9:0.0 and B9:0.1
with a word value trigger the trigger looks at the value of the word
I have tried both word value and bit value but get the same results. I even tried doing individual tags like B9:50/1, 2, 3,ect. & B9:51/1, 2, 3,ect to each message display on BIT level but I got the same results. The PLC program is using two MOV instructions (source: B9:0 to a destination: B9:50) & (B9:1 to B9:51). Both b9:50,51 goes to FLL instruction which I'm not sure why if it just for a alarm indication on the HMI.

Why are you looking at B9:50 when you alarm words ae B9:0 and B9:1
the B9:50 may be a log file
set your alarm to look at B9:0 and B9:1 word value = 1

I started with the B9:0 & B9:1 and was having the same results, then I noticed they were referencing to the b9:50 & B9:51. In the picture I provided from the program it uses two MOV instructions for the HMI fault status, were I created two analog alarm trigger tags B9:0 & B9:1 which each bit is associated to an alarm display. Like I stayed from the beginning one works while the other does not. If this makes sense. I've seen alarms done this way before so I'm confused why it isn't working for me. thanks for the response.

Here is the program I am working with. B9:0, B9:1 are the instructions associated with HMI alarm triggers. Thanks!

you have 21 separate alarms in 2 words B9:0 and B9:1 each is a separate bit
you need to setup the Panelview alarms for bit alarm
that way you can show each alarm as they pop up

Update went back through and started over with creating the tags associated to the alarm triggers that I have done before and it started working. I all can say is maybe my tags were randomly wrong from my aging eyes and my big fingers. But thanks for all of the comments!