Redlion G3 Quickplot variable limit

JBooth

I have started setting up a widget on a G310 that does the same job as a faceplate for a panelview for the ethernet switches I am using on my network. Running into some issues getting data limits on a quick plot to work as I want though. In the interest of less tags and primitives in the widget, using one numeric tag as an index, being ramped up or down by buttons, that changes the source for the numeric tag that is set up for quick plotting. So the data range can be drastically different depending on if source is say 'Bandwidth Utilization' vs 'RX Unicast FPS'. Would like to test the current set of plotted values for min/max to use as limits, for both the quick plot and a vertical scale, but not sure how to access that data in complex code. Does anyone here know of a way to get at that data in code?