PanelMate 1755T AB DH+ Driver

bluenoser337

I am configuring a new PanelMate. I have already transferred the latest firmware. Now I need to download the AB DH+ driver, but when I select the drivers tab in the PanelMate Transfer window, the list box is greyed out so there are no drivers to select. I have a folder of drivers in my PMCONFIG folder, but nothing can be selected on the transfer screen. My configuration software is v2.10. Thanks!!

I'm using ver 2.50.6.50b2

in case you were wondering how up-to-date your software was.

By the way, my file directory is

PMCONFIG\ONLINE\DRIVERS

is this what you have?

Brian.

Last edited:
Got it figured out. Didn't realize you had to had to install the drivers separately from the installation CD. All good now!!

Silver...this was my directory, too...and there were DRV files in there, but couldn't access them in the transfer utility until I installed them individually from the program CD. Thanks!!

Last edited:
Sliver...When I hold the bottom right corner when powering up, I don't get a "get page" button, and the cancel doesn't do anything from that point. :(

Try this,

Sliver said:
AFTER panelmate boots up

[CANCEL]
[Get Page]
[More Buttons]
[Change Date/Time]

this is from memory, but I think it's close

Brian.

This works on touch panel , I don't have any touch screens, so I don't know if this makes sense with them.
Touch panels have a membrane keypad.

Last edited:
Got it sliver... thanks!! The set-up screen was password protected, so it wouldn't do anything when i tried selecting it...but all good now!! Thanks again!!