FactoryTalk View 10.0, Security Functions

Atkins

Long time user but I can't seem to find the answer to this problem.

I'm trying to set the the visibility animation of a momentary pushbutton based on current username. It works perfect on security code or group but I need it specific to individual users. I've tried various ways but always get a syntax error on user name, example: CurrentUserName(BOB)

Where as if it was security code it would be: CurrentUserHasCode( A )

Where am I going wrong here?

Thanks

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi Guys, Please, how can I apply FactoryTalk View SE security code on a Button object? I tried 'CurrentUserhasCode' expression with Visibility...
Replies
Views
I have asked Rockwell (Chat only), and searched Google and the Rockwell KB, and I am still not sure what this means... [$Administrators] This...
Replies
Views
Hi, Gots a few nice friday evening questions. On a PanelView Plus 1250 Runtime version 5.10: - How does one exit the runtime without using a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am looking for direction on how to get the Factorytalk View Studio Site Edition 8.00 Runtime Security users, passwords and levels (A-P) on...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i know this seems to have been asked alot but i cant find a solution. I have an HMI application and it has no login for users, its an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom