USB driver for mitsubishi PLC

fengkong

Dear Members now I'm working with PLC mitsubishi Q series.. now I'm having a problem to comunicate PC with PLC CPU using USB port (For PLC and PC usb port). What I know I must install driver so that my pc can comunicate with PLC by using USB port. If anyone have the driver please send to me. [email protected]. Thank you very much!!(y)

Solution USB Driver...

really hard to think.Finally i got the solution for myself. The driver already inside the software folder > Melsec/EasySocket/USBDriver

btw. Panasonic does the same thing, USB driver is silently installed alongside programming software. took me a while to find it was there all along.