USB driver for mitsubishi PLC

Hey there, i had also trouble to install the Driver for Mitsubishi Easysocketdriver in Windows 7 x86. I know, that in XP is also function ever automaticly.
This File here finally works to install Easysocketdriver in Windows 7. Great. But it is funny, with these Files i can install the driver but the driver on the Software CD does not function, but the driver hase same Version of 2.0.0

So lot i need a driver for MELSERVO. I have the same problem.

sorry for bad english....greetz from Germany

FX-USB driver

The FX USB driver is available on the MEAU website in the downloads section. Version 1.40 works with Win 7 64 bit. I didn't include a link due to the different languages that others may need. It's easy enough to find.

They have the 64 bit USB drivers available in a round about manner on the Mitsubishi webpage. Not the FX ones, the USB ones. Send me private message I'll let you know how to get them.