Writing Wonderware array values to Controllogix array values

JHOGGINS

Hi Thanks for reading this post. I Having trouble writing Wonderware array values to a compactlogix PAC.
I can read the values through a String Array through using the scripting described in Wonderware’s tech note:808 But when it comes two writing the values from the array .They are not getting passed through to the OPC client or through to the PLC.
Being Recipe values they will not need to be accessed regally or quickly I have tried a few “for next” Scripted loops without success. Any Suggestions?

I didn't think wonderware supported arrays, IO or memory.
There are ways to achieve it, but is not arrays in the pure form.', as i understsnd them anyway.
System Platform has arrays, but would need to check if they can be linked to IO.

How are you reading/trying to write?