How to Create RightoLeft Property in Visual Basic - Activex?

Pointing left means whatever tag you put in that field will get written to the active X. Right arrow means the active X will write to whatever tag you put in the field. Both means just that, it reads or writes. if you change the field in the active X it write to your tag and if you change your tag it writes it to the active X.

Pointing left means whatever tag you put in that field will get written to the active X. Right arrow means the active X will write to whatever tag you put in the field. Both means just that, it reads or writes. if you change the field in the active X it write to your tag and if you change your tag it writes it to the active X.

Eu consegui apontar somente a seta para o lado esquerdo como faço para aportar a seta para o lado direito ou as duas juntos?

Público x as integer

Click_boton

X = datagrid.colums(1).valeu

End sub

Ele aponta pro lado esquerdo como faço para apontar para o lado direito?

Good morning friend, what is happening and following you. I am generating a file in Visual basic as per photo. I put my script behind the screen as photo. I export this file to .OCX to register within factoryTalk. See that it creates both connections according to the 2 variables of the script.

Problem and the following. When I click on the grid fields I want it to set the field value for my Factory variables but it is not doing this with this kind of left arrow. That's why I asked for the arrows, it has to be bidirectional for him to play my grid variables for 2 tags on a supervisory screen.

How do I create the arrows pointing to the right side or the 2 sides can inform me?

Tela DataGrid Scritp - 10.jpg DataGrid Scritp - 10.jpg Supervisorio - 10.jpg

Last edited: