Novice question on "grafcet" logic...

Rembrant

Hello Folks,

I'm just playing around with Premium PL7 PRO 4.3, and going through a program thats in grafcet form, which to me just looks like a flow chart, with numbered boxes. My question is, how do I get into the boxes, to see what would normally be the rung in ladder logic?....Does this make any sense..lol?

If I double click on a step box, it says "The step is referenced in the application. Confirm this action?"

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

Hey Rembrant,

Just learning the language myself (one of the other guys is actually writing a program, and I keep putting my head over his shoulder), but if I remember right, it is simply a matter of right clicking the "box" and clicking one of the top choices (open under...). Same goes for the transitions.

The_Wanderer is correct, right mouse click and chose Open xxxx.

Open Action on Activation is a one-shot scan that occurs as the step is entered.

Open Continuous Action is a continuous scan that occurs as long as the step is active.

Open Action on Deactivation is a one-shot scan that occurs only when the step is exited.