Studio 5000 V28 issues

rleon

Hi:

I am having the following issues with Studio 5000 V28.00 running on Windows 7 Pro x64.

1- In FBD, when I copy a logic to another page, I select all, then choose copy, then paste. But in the paste, only "big blocks" are copied (it means blocks like PIDE, SCL, AOI, TOT, etc), but the "Favorites" instructions (BAND, BNOT, BOR, ADD, MUL, etc) are not copied, so I have to go back and copy missing blocks and then connect all wires again.

2- When I edit a FDB with a PIDE block, the ATUNE tag inside the PIDE goes away, so before I accept edits, I have to search in tags and I must re-assign the ATUNE tag to the block. This issue is very annoying if I have for example 7 PIDE in the same routine in different pages.

3- When the program is online and I need to monitor some tags, I go to the controller tags, then select Monitor tab but the values of the tags appears grey, not showing values. I have to restart Studio 5000 to correct this issue.

Any help is welcome.
Thanks

Been using v28 solid for the last year on a project and haven't experienced anything like that. Almost sounds like some incompatibilities with the graphics card? I have on occasion seen weirdness along those lines.