Analog Output from AB OF8C

speed

I am testing the output from my AB 1769 L33 with a 4-20ma output card OF8C. i create a simple ladder line to MOV a value to Local:11:O.Ch0Data, but the output value doesnt change on the meter or if i connect it to an analog input. i have configured the card for 4-20ma, enabled the output and tried raw/proportional, percentage, scaled and engineering units, but the output doesnt reflect the value i give it. the output value is either 4ma or 12ma, depending on the data format, so i know it is doing something. i dont have it used anywhere else in my program. i have tried forcing it and nothing changes. please help

I am testing the output from my AB 1769 L33 with a 4-20ma output card OF8C. i create a simple ladder line to MOV a value to Local:11:O.Ch0Data, but the output value doesnt change on the meter or if i connect it to an analog input. i have configured the card for 4-20ma, enabled the output and tried raw/proportional, percentage, scaled and engineering units, but the output doesnt reflect the value i give it. the output value is either 4ma or 12ma, depending on the data format, so i know it is doing something. i dont have it used anywhere else in my program. i have tried forcing it and nothing changes. please help

https://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/in/1769-in065_-en-p.pdf

It could be a number of things, so perhaps the manual will help you?

thanks, I've read through the manual and don't see anything. Posting here was my last resort. I've googled, i've searched the forum. Can you suggest one or two of the number of things it might be?

this is the wiring diagram, this shows it as slot 10, but it's actually slot 11.
the meter is connected inline on Z4 terminal 1

Screen Shot 2018-11-22 at 1.22.12 PM.png