Modicon TSX Microscan to AB Micrologix communication

kulkago1

Hi,

We are trying to interface Allen Bradley Micrologix1100 with Modicon TSX Microscan through Modbus.

Micrologix is Master and Modicon is configured as slave PLC.

This connection is to Modicon's D+ And D- terminals.

All communication parameters are matched with both the PLCs.
But communication is not getting established.

We see blinking of the LED on Modicon communication card but no dat is received from Modicon.

Can anybody help to resovle the issue?

I don't know how it's done in this Modicon but I seen in another Modicons following: if Modbus request tries to access not allocated %M or %MW communication fails. Check your 0x, 1x etc. allocation.

Similar Topics

After updating a panel, I inherited another PLC for my "learning lab". It's a Modicon TSX Micro. I've not worked with a Modicon PLC yet, so I...
Replies
Views
Hello I was needing help with the proper scaling on a Modicon TSX Quantum- AVI030-00 8 Channel Analog Input PLC card. What would be the proper...
Replies
Views
Pure mind boggled at this one, can’t seem to figure it out. NO contact with - %M130(%MW11) How is this possible? Is the %MW11 0 it’s logic 0, 1...
Replies
Views
Hi All, i have PLC Modicon TSX 3722 Micro i need to know where should i put the socket of programming cable on Ter or Aux port. and i see the file...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to send and receive data with a custom protocol communication for reading inputs and setting outputs? for example via TER...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom