RSLogic Firmware update

Hi
I have redundant logic system,L65 CPU. Currently the redundant system is working with Firmware version 13.0

I need to update the firmware for CPU to 16.5

My doubt is, whether will the update of firmware deletes the program and communication settings which was working as in v13.0?

I guess update of firmware will not cause program and communication settings to erase, anyway i need suggestion pls.........

First, you need to pay attention to details: L65 controller has minimum revision 17 and currently not supported by any redundancy releases.

If your controller is L55 then highest you can get is redundancy v15.

So identify your system first.

Next, you will have to upgrade ALL modules in primary/secondary chassis, not just your controller

Firmware upgrade WILL erase your program, that is why there is a special redundancy firmware upgrade procedure defined in release notes and redundancy user manual.