Connected Components Workbench - Windows 8 ??

Zimmer

Lifetime Supporting Member
Just wondering has anyone installed this on Windows 8, if so does it work well.
Don't want to "clog up" my shiny new laptop with all that CCW/visual basic stuff if there are any issues.

It works very well on windows 7 so I would guess it will work fine. One thing to note. You have the ability to use CCW to setup powerflex drives. I just did a job where I had to set up 15 new drives and it worked great! No more drive exec for me!

Last edited:
Yes, I have it on my Win 7 laptop, but Windows 8 isn't mentioned, so was wondering if anyone uses it.

Similar Topics

was trying to use Connected Components to connect to a 525 drive via usb with the face off but can't seem to connect to it. the screen lights up...
Replies
Views
So I'm using CCW to program a panel view and this is not my first I have done many. My Problem is I get an error message that I have never seen...
Replies
Views
How do you expand a branch in connected components workbench. Example i want to add an interlock around more than one contact. Most software you...
Replies
Views
I’m working on a conveyor project for work. We’re trying to install a few diverts to carry product directly to one of two trailer doors. I have...
Replies
Views
I cannot get CCW to add a controller, i keep getting a error message saying that the device is not authorized. This happens with any model and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom