FTView Studio window scaling issues

Slr555

Hi, I'm running V11 FTView Studio on a 2560 x 140 Dell Laptop, Windows 10.

My issue is when I open sub menus of elements, eg Right-click-->properties-->states of an image the menu is cut off on the right and bottom. I cant navigate around it. See picture attached.

I've tried to mess with the DPI scaling under compatibility but no luck. Any idea on how to fix this issue, or a workaround?

I am using a dual monitor if that effects anything.

Capture.jpg

Try putting your text size too 100% under display properties, right click from desktop.

Stupid fault thats been around for years and has never got fixed.

Solution from RS Tech Support

I've attached a solution given by Rockwell Customer support.

Solution 1 worked for me.

PS: Sorry for uploading it in weird way. I had to do it this way due to file size and number of files restrictions.

Hope this helps

EDITED by Phil--->removed copyrighted materials<---

PS: Sorry for uploading it in weird way. I had to do it this way due to file size and number of files restrictions.

Hope this helps
tanu313, I see that the access level on some of these is TechConnect. I guess you need to check your contract with RA, before publishing these.
What I have seen in the forum is describing with own words what the solution might be, instead of publishing the files, that you shouldn't publish

Hope this helps

Thanks! This worked. Unfortunately all my toolbar icons are super tiny now, but this is better because I can at least use the property menus now.

Solution from RS Tech Support

Hope this helps

EDITED by Phil--->removed copyrighted materials<---
What is the code for this solution?

What is the code for this solution?
Right click on the *.exe of the application you are trying to fix the scaling.
Go to properties, then go to compatibility tab, then click on change high DPI settings. In the new pop up window select the option of override DPI scaling and select application from the drop down menu.
See the attached image

Attachments

• Solution.JPG
    Solution.JPG
    125 KB · Views: 28
Right click on the *.exe of the application you are trying to fix the scaling.
Go to properties, then go to compatibility tab, then click on change high DPI settings. In the new pop up window select the option of override DPI scaling and select application from the drop down menu.
See the attached image
It didn't work, I'm using Windows 11