TCP_Client

FrankArnesen

Hi all.
I am trying to set up a TCP/IP connection between a AC500 PLC and a PC.
The program is going to be used to send an INT from the PC to the PLC. The PC part is done, using C++. The code for AC500 is implemented in Codesys v2.3. My problem is now that i am using SysLibSocket and are having an issue(for now). My SysSockBind() returns FALSE all the time. After testing in the simulator i think the problem is in SOCKADDRESS, because my sin_port and sin_Address turns out to allways be "0". Does anyone know how to solve this problem? If you need any more info or some of the code i'll gladly share:beer:

Thank you for replying.
I am waiting to get acceptance to use the CoDeSys forum. While I waited I posted it here. I have already read the link you posted, wich got me nowhere. My first attempt to apply the program to the PLC failed like firework. It could not even create the socket. I was wondering if anyone knows if AC500 supports SysSockets or not ?

Thanks