Control Techniques Unidrive Sp

Plc_User

Has anyone experience with Control Techniques Unidrive SP with profibus communication module? Is it possible to download parameters by the profibus connection? Or do I have to set up a network on the port that is normally used for communication?
Is there a way to get remote into the drives (via internet or teleservice)?
Thanks

Hello,

I have UnidriveSP on my desk connected to the S7300 via profibus right now. I think that it is possible to setup comunication manualy but it is much easier to do it with CT Soft. The software is free and you can install it from CD that goes with the drive of download it from internet. Everything is well explained in the manuals and you only need converter to connect to the drive.

Similar Topics

Looking for a Modbus address manual for M700. Modbus address is same as the Parameter number for 16Int parameters. But it is different for 32Int...
Replies
Views
I have a UD71 serial communications module I'm trying to use to access a Unidrive's parameters, and it claims in the manuals it can do "dumb...
Replies
Views
System: Drive: Control Techniques - Unidrive SP (Panel Mount) Controller: NI cRIO Power: Whole system runs off of a 3 phase 480V plug. There is...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a manual on this drive, but does anyone know how to set the slave address? I have a customer attempting to talk to drive with...
Replies
Views
We have an EN214 base drive fitted with an FM3 module that has started to drop out of its program at random and then start again after a few...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom