Communication between PLC and Raspberry PI

SternTech

Hello, I was wondering if it is possible, for example, a PLC control for Raspberry PI, or read values ​​of PLC with Raspberry PI.

Thank you !!

There are quite a few open source libraries to communicate using Modbus. You might look into pymodbus or jamod, depending on your programming language preference.

Stuck! Please help me

Hello guys. I am trying too establish a secure connection between my Schneider plc and my raspberry pi. What i want is my pi to read the values from plc and then transmit those values to cloud. Any idea how this can be done?

I think NODERED should be able to handle that. Do you have MODBUS available on the Schneider PLC?

Alternatively, check out CODESYS for RasPi

Node-RED would work for that as boneless said. Make your PLC a Modbus TCP slave, RPi will poll it and send to cloud in whatever shape or form you want.