Logix CIP Connection

There is a wealth of information on the topic of connections in chapter 4 of this manual:

Ethernet Design Considerations
(15 MB PDF)

With a publication date of May 2013, it is a bit dated. For example it does not address Enhanced Rack Optimization that reduces the need for direct I/O connections to some analog and specialty I/O modules. Maybe there is a more recent reference document under a different title with this general content.

Thanks a lot Mispeld.

My friends,

I learned a lot in this post that I could not understand by reading many documents. I really appreciate your time and consideration (specially you Daba).

🍻

Similar Topics

I wanted to know how many CIP connections can a Micrologic 1500 PLC handle at one time. Regards, Fabian Antao
Replies
Views
CompactLogix 1769-L32E I am having issues involving the Network Status (NS) Indicator on my trainer proccessor. In the Who Active, there is a...
Replies
Views
hi , I need to sorry for my bad English first. I'm newbie at plc programming ,I had been asked about E/IP protocol information for some system...
Replies
Views
Hello, Wondering if the following setup would work. 1. Local PLC on the network has an array of 25 REALs 2. Supervisory PLC on the network needs...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, Can two PLCs on two different subnets pass data via CIP MSG Read Instructions? I would be using the HMS Fl3xy NAT 1:1 feature to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom