Ugrade to Wincc RT professional v15

maico

Hi All,
I am currently deciding what way to go forward with our controls within our facility, we have 3 separate sites located close to each other with several different lines everything is stand alone at the moment no user control, data historian, just a mixture of PLC's and HMI's it has been decided to upgrade and standardise everything to conform to 21 CFR part 11 requirements.
It has been decided to use Siemens and a few upgrades have been performed using 1500 plc's and T1200 comfort HMI's. (but still no historian or central user access)
Going forward would it be the best policy to use WinCC RT professional V15 along with simatic process historian and simatic logon along with Siemens IPC servers to run this on.
If any one has any input as to what they think would be a good platform to start with it would be greatly appreciated, everything will be upgraded in a step by step process so a platform that can be easily added to would work best.
Thx for any input.