1756-EWEB chart script / library

rmckinle

Hello All,
I am looking for a way to add charts to my web pages to display data. I was looking at using Google Chart API but I can not add the lib to the EWEB, do to Google's TOS, and the EWEB will not have access to the internet.

Searching on the site, I found one topic were the user figured it out http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=27667but did not post any scripts or libraries. Has anybody else done this or been looking into it?

Thanks for any help,
Ryan

Let me start with saying my experience with the EWEB is short.

Not knowing your specific requirements on your project, you may want to look at creating your own application in .net or something. Years ago I did a small application that would pull some data from the PLC in the same rack. Right or wrong, the way I did it was created my own individual .asp files that had the group of each "ReadLogixTag" that I needed and my app called them by file name when needed. Once the data is read in, you should be able to do any charts or etc. you need to do with it.