Panel View Emails

IT has given me a IP address and a email notifications address. the logic and panel alarm specifics are not the the issue. Im at home now or I would post a pict of factory talk direct x ME email parameters. I cant get the ocx email utility to send a email notification that the company email server will accept

Cant get this to work. Originally I was attempting to send an email using direct x ME email sender and a pvp6/micro1100.

Now I put it on my control logix main plc to see if the trigger needed to be tag based. Still will not work.......IT says its not even getting the failures in its SMTP fail que.

Similar Topics

I have a German programed ME program. I want to know what tag in the PLC a latched button turns on. However when I open up the tag properties I...
Replies
Views
Am asking if we can upgrade sd ram and cf card of panel view plus ab by a normal sd ram and cf card but Allen Bradley to save cost because in ab...
Replies
Views
I can't seem to get the Panel View Plus 7 standard edition to downgrade to V_11, when I check the AB downloads and compatibility websites for this...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I have a question, I would like to know if I can send an Excel file to an email from my panel view and see how it is possible to...
Replies
Views
I want to run a factory talk view ME project in a Panel View Plus 7 Performance HMI. The project was developed in a 'Windows 7 Professional 64 bit...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom