Mitsubishi E700 vfd parameter

Hey Every one
I am trying to set to frequency of vfd to 100z but cant
the parameter #125 is the parameter to set the frequency of vfd more than 70 hz but vfd not showing the pr#125
I dont know which parameter is disable
Which parameter i need to enable for change in frequency of vfd

PLease help

Thanks alot bro it's working through external terminals
I want to control it through keypad.

I also want to know how i can unlock parameter 125
Regards

When you say it's set through external terminals do you mean the low med & high terminals i.e. RH RM RL then the speed is controlled by the parameters PR4 -6 or do you mean use keypad to increase or decrease the speed. Parameter 125 seems to be for PID control so I don't think this is what you need to change

E700.png

Yeah you right bro
Yeah bro i want to run the vfd through keypad.
When i run the vfd through keypad it's run at 60 hz maximum but when i run the vfd through external terminal the vfd run at the frequency set in parameter 38.

It might be password protected. Par. 296 shows what level of parameters are locked, 297 is where you put in the unlock code. If you don't know the code, you might be out of luck.

The default is 9999, but if someone changed it, you only get 3 - 5 attempts (programmable number) to guess before it trips the drive and you are locked out of resetting it. So be careful. If this was built by an OEM, I would call and see if they will give you the code first. Mitsi might have a back-door code, but that's not guaranteed.