I am trying to use a DINT in an array as a Pointer to a different array:

Pointers DINT[10]
Array1 STRING[10, 10]
String1 STRING

COP
Source Array1[Pointers[0], Pointers[1]]
Dest String1
Length 1

If I make the pointer an individual tag (Not in an ARRAY) it works fine but will not compile as above?
I get:
Error: Rung 0, COP, Operand 0: Invalid array subscript specifier.

Is this possible?

unfortunately array elements cannot be used as the pointer, a base tag has to be used. It just cant handle the double brackets. You can keep your pointers in an array, you just have to MOV them to a base tag before using them. You can make your base tag similar like Pointers_0

You can also use an alias to shed the array subscript.
Aliasing each member of the array lets you access the data as array elements or as individual tags. No copying required.