RSLogix Emulate 5000 Restore Image not working

PAPO

Hello !

I'm using RSlogix Emulate 5000, and everything seems to work fine the first time I download a program, using RSLogix.

BUT as soon as I restart RSEmulate Chassis Monitor (after rebooting the computer for example) I loose some of them.
The slots still exists, but they get stuck in "Power-Up" mode... in the state "Restoring image".

I know I'm not the only one to whom it happens, and I already stumble uppon this post : http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=69925
Which has great answers, and let me at least remove a stucked Slot... But in the long run, doesn't correct my problem.

What makes me wonder, is that it ALWAYS fail for the same 2 programs. The other one (in another slot) reboots perfectly.
So, can it have something to do with the program itself ? If yes, then why does it work well the first time? Is it because I used RSlogix instead of the Restore feature directly from RSEmulate?

And even by Saving and restoring a snapshot of my *.ACD (using the feature in the Chassis Monitor), RSEmulate cannot seem to restore the image.

Has anyone found a solution to this problem?

Thanks!