"High" voltage analog inputs

I am trying to find analog input modules(preferably Modbus/TCP) that can take a higher level analog input. Looking for something up to 16VDC or so, but am OK with something higher(35VDC?). Does anyone know of anything like this?

we monitored a 12 volt power and 24 volt power supply using a slc 500 analog input module by wiring toe +12 volt input into input 1, then come out the negative terminal and go into the + terminal of input 2, we then came out of the negative port of input 2 back to the power supply.
now, you only have 6 volts on each input (I think, its been 28 years). play around with this. I can't remember much past this point. I will have to look at my old files. you would do the same for 24 volts.
james

Full disclosure: This is for my boat. I want to get rid of cranky analog gauges from 2 motors and that go to 2 helm stations. I want to keep existing sensors where possible. I think the voltage divider method will work.

I would recommend installing a 0.5A fuse close to the source of each supply as well as a 11V zener diode across your input (assuming 0-10V input).

Just incase something goes a little awry, will save your input channel.

Going to have Modbus/TCP and NMEA-2000. 4 analog and 5 digital per engine(x2) going to an upper and lower helm station. Add in other signals(bilge pumps, generator data, nav data, etc.) and individual gauges don't make sense. Most expensive part of all this is an outdoor HMI.