GE fanuc PLC fault table clear

Jothiraghu

We have using GE Fanuc 90-30 and CPU 331,
All led function good, power led on, ok led on, run led on, battery led off, then communication ok led on and com led on. But when power off and resume power i/o fault table appear lot every power failure. After every power resume we cleared the all fault table. After cleared program working well. Plz advice me what are the cause of fault and how to rectify. And how to cleared the fault table automatically without pc or laptop

What is the fault message? Is it a fatal fault that prevents the PLC from running? If not you can use a SVC_REQ function with code 14 to clear it programmatically, but it would be better to figure out what is causing the fault and correct that.
You said it was in the I/O fault table. What rack and slot number generated the fault? What module is located in that slot? It would help if you post a screen shot of the fault table.

Last edited:
Hi
Fault message appear 5 and more in I/O fault table. Once clear these fault operation working well but when power gone these fault are repeat. I'll attach snapshot as soon as possible
Thanks and regards
Jothiraghu

GE FANUC i/o fault table

Hi
I've attached i/o fault table. These kind of fault message
Always come every power failure. Any option for automatic reset this fault table. We've changed i/o output card also. Kindly suggest us

imag0192_01.jpg imag0196_01.jpg

Did these faults occur before turning off power or immediately upon turning it back on? Both screen shots show that the PLC is running. Did you have to start it?
You should synchronize the PLC's internal clock with the actual time to get a better idea of when they are happening. All but one of the faults point to modules in the second rack, so that suggests the cable between the rack with the CPU and the second rack. Also check to make sure the terminating resistor is in place at the last rack. It could also be the power supply in the second rack or possibly the second rack baseplate.
The curious thing about what you're seeing is that "Loss of IO module" faults are usually followed by "Addition of IO module" faults in the same rack/slot location after only a few seconds.

Can anyone explain here about the IO fault address in GE Fanuc 90-30 series PLC. I am not getting the meaning of io address 0.10.6.0.1 . How can I know what 0, 10, 6, 0 and 1 signifies.