AB440C-CR30 Outputs Not Turning On

jdekraker

I'm having some issues with the AB440C-CR30-22BBB, it was programmed with Connected Components and I got online to see the programming with it. All of the conditions to turn on an output are true, but it wont turn on. I've attached a picture of what was happening. Has anyone else every experienced this and know how to correct it? Is my relay just bad?

Sorry the pic is sideways but its SOF8 that wont turn on.

CCWB.jpg

The only time I have seen safety outputs that aren't on when the inputs are on is when the output needed to be reset. If SOF8 is slowly flashing/pulsing green that means it is ready to go but is looking for a reset. Not sure this applies in your case as the reset is set to automatic...

The only time I have seen safety outputs that aren't on when the inputs are on is when the output needed to be reset. If SOF8 is slowly flashing/pulsing green that means it is ready to go but is looking for a reset. Not sure this applies in your case as the reset is set to automatic...

It was not slowly flashing or pulsing just that solid gray not doing anything same results after power cycles, trying to reset everything on the safety circuit. I don't get anything out of it.

How is your SMF11 (SOF8 feedback) programmed? I believe that if you use feedback it must be on/high in order for the function block to reset. In my case I monitor several contactors wired in series for this signal. If all of the contactors are open (off) their NC status contact is closed and I get an input to my SMF. Once this is high I can reset my SOF.

As a quick test you could set the feedback to "none" and see if the SOF works.

I doubt it is the relay as the graphics just show what is happening in the logic.

How is your SMF11 (SOF8 feedback) programmed? I believe that if you use feedback it must be on/high in order for the function block to reset. In my case I monitor several contactors wired in series for this signal. If all of the contactors are open (off) their NC status contact is closed and I get an input to my SMF. Once this is high I can reset my SOF.

As a quick test you could set the feedback to "none" and see if the SOF works.

I doubt it is the relay as the graphics just show what is happening in the logic.

I ran this down too and made sure the feedback was on/high still nothing. Sometimes it will turn on when the feed back isn't on sometimes when it is on. When I get into work tonight I'll try switching it to none see if that works.