PACSystem Rx3i Time and Date

mikewest

I must have missed something in the manuals / online help but I can't figure out how to change the Controller time and date on a GE PACSystems Rx3i controller that I have inherited the maintenance and support of.
I have read something about syncing to a time server but this baby has no external connection and it has a date set for September 2000 which is just slightly wrong. I don't need the time to be really accurate as it is only for internal diagnostics. It has thrown a couple of faults over the last couple of months and it is a pain to try and calculate back to the actual fault generation time. TBH this is one of the lesser problems I am having with the this whole system but it is really bugging me.
I hope someone can point me in the right direction.

Go online with the controller.
Right-click on the controller, then click on "Show Status".
In the new window, click the Date tab.
You can sync to your PC or set a time manually.