Panelview 800 recipes

anyone else have the issue where the recipes will not sort in any order.
i have a simple application with 50 recipes (most supported by the 800) i labeled them in order 1-50 when downloaded to the panelview they scramble are wont stay in order. Am i missing something here? :confused:

I don't use the Panelview recipes but one point if the recipes are labeled by a name containing a number keep the same number of characters in each number. In your case use '01' through '50' (2 characters.) See if that helps.

But then again if it doesn't sort by the label then look at the order and determine what does control the sort.

All of my created recipes are 2 digit i.e. 01, 02, etc......

when the show up on the HMI in the list they will be in a random order

etc.

so i thought i would try and fake it out by:
(referencing the example above)

rename o3 to 01
rename 16 to 02
rename 44 to 03
rename 06 to 04
rename 22 to 05
etc.

no go.

PS: using CCW 9.0

Last edited:
Same issue here with the recipe names!

I have also discovered that if the number of ingredients is over 10, they will not update or work. Has anyone else experienced this?

Using CCW 9.0 and Panelview800 10"

I never ran recipes through the HMI. I've always run them through the PLC However might this be a case of the panel view remembering the order that the recipe numbers were entered? For instance 03 was the first recipe you entered 04 was the tenth so it goes 03 10 93 69 ...... 04 for instance.

According to tech support:
What is the order of Recipes in a Recipe Selector? The recipes are in alphabetic order. If the recipe starts with a number, it will be at the top of the list. If you change the recipe name on the terminal in version 5.00 of the software (CPR9), then the recipe list will rearrange itself to be alphabetical again.