s7 400 time stamps

udtwmc

Hi,
i recently asked the question on how to unprotect s7 blocks, i got the answer and have done exactly that. i made a copy of the entire project then proceeded to unprotect blocks via a dbase editor (password to 0)
the original working project is untouched.
basically i have thousands of time stamp conflicts after checking block consistency which simatic can't auto rerpair, which weren't there before i unprotected these blocks.
i get error message 30:18 when opening the object...'the interface of a udt or an fb that was declared as a local variable was changed.
it does tell me how to correct the error by updating declarations but as i said there are thousands of em!
what has happened here and what can i do to magic evereything back to normal and still have unprotected blocks?
cheers
wayne