hi i try to do a simple program displacement program using PDispOn

PROC move_up_back()
PDispOn *, tool1;
MoveL *, v500, z10, tool1;
PDispOff;
ENDPROC

MoveL p10, v500, fine \Inpos := inpos50, tool1;
move_up_back;

the program is simple move to p10 then move up and back(move away from p10 at an angle)
it working but when i turn robot 6axis 90 degree it not work. it move up and right (the robot dont know 6 axis is turn??)

hope that anyone have more example to show how to use PDispOn property, thanks

I agree with jstolauk, posting at that link or talking with ABB directly could get you some better answers.

That being said...I'll throw this out there.

I haven't done much work with PDisp, but it almost sounds like there is a coordinate system mismatch. World coord. vs. work object for example.

I don't have my test robot hooked up right now so I can't test directly to confirm.

Double check which coordinate systems your targets were defined in. If you had two different coordinate systems being used, you could be getting some unexpected results.

Pi