140CPU 113 03 Controller

Ideally

Hi to all..
I worked on Modicon 140CPU 113 03 Controller, it have problem: turned off ( RUN) LED and then stopped to works.
I will try to connect with software ( proworx32) but it not connected.
Many times I connected this Controller before.
Any one heve solutions for that problem..?
Thanks

Hi Ideally.

Firstly welcome to the forum.

There appears to be a problem with your image, please can you upload?

Areyou connecting via Ethernet or Modbus Serial?

It sounds to me like your software is crashing or maybe an intermittant hardware problem.

Regards

Daniel.

Last edited:
thanks mr.Daniel.
i uploaded picture of controller, it's not important.
our software is original, I connected past year.

Well my advice would be to check the software for any stop errors, not sure how its done in Proworx32 as ive only ever used NxT.

If you cant get online, maybe you should try replacing the CPU and downloading your program?