WINCC Flex 2005 + SP1 = no OP73 communication

userxyz

Hi,

We couldn't update or download to an OP73 with our newest WinCC Flex 2005 standard + SP1. OS update also not possible. Change device type, no solution, we can see the panel in the diagnostics, it always stops @ the compatibillity check...

So, someone from siemens was here for an other problem and we asked him this, he tried with WinCC Flex 20005 + HF3, not yet the Service Pack 1 included, and it worked, he could download, so we did several tests, and something not good about SP1 is what we concluded, even new projects madw, same problem, other PC's, same problem, so it's WinCC Flex 2005 SP1 that sucks for OP73's...

Hoi Combo,

PLease try to update the opperating system of your OP73. Sp1 comes with a new version of the operating system for your OP73. If these do not match then you cannot download.

You can find more info in the system manual of the OP73 which can be downloaded from the Siemens customer support site.

PLease make sure you have a RS 232 PC/PPI cable for the update process.

I hope this info is helpful...

OP73 Problem

:unsure:Dear all

i have a problem in OP73 ther is no any transfer action apear on its screen when start up. and i can't make operaring system update or transfer from WinCC , Prosave and ProTool.

How can i make update O.S and transfer the WinCC Photo or Prosave Photo to the screen?

i have [FONT=Arial,Bold][FONT=Arial,Bold]USB/PPI Multimaster cable[/FONT][/FONT]