1734-232ASC module not communicating anymore

RioPLC

Hello all,

I have a 1734-232ASC that was working and correctly transmitting data. All LEDS were solid green and TX,RX were flashing green.

I came in today and now the module has a green blinking light on network status and no more lights on TX,RX.

The status is looping connecting..faulted.. on studio 5000.

Tried power cycle, tried removing and putting back in.

Any thoughts on why all of a sudden it doesn't work?

What are you seeing for an error code? That should be displayed on the bottom of the Connection tab in the module propertied window. You might also be able to see it toward the bottom of your project tree if you select the module in the I/O structure.

Keith

Similar Topics

Does anyone know how to inhibit the 232 module from sending data during PLC power-up? To send data during normal operation, the Transmit Record...
Replies
Views
Hi, good day. I'm trying to send data from point i/o 1734-232ASC module to marker laser machine. But I can not get on the answers that I wait...
Replies
Views
I am having trouble reading the status of a printer I have attached to my 1769-L18ERM-BB1B PLC. I can transmit Data correctly but not receive the...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends I have took the sample program from AB webpage and modified, but I can only send 127 chars...
Replies
Views
Having issues sending numeric display to Vorne 87-705-4D-4CTR scoreboard from 5069-L310ERMS2 with 1734-232ASC. I have Putty up on one of the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom