FT View plus ME

Rudolph01

Help !!
It's my first time I am using this HMI, been watching videos and reading forums but can't get a solution for my problem
I need to have security for user parameters and buttons, Now the build-in user controls work fine for the variable setpoints, Buton access was another story altogether as I had to hide them and put false visible button behind it,
Here is my New Challenge, I need to send a login command from the PLC to the to HMI to allow the user to change a variable that requires E-signature without actually logging on on the HMI :unsure:

Last edited: