SEW iPos Programming

hgultekin86

Hi,

I am not familiar with SEW and currently doing a project where I need to establish a speed synchronization between a master and a slave axes. Master's trapezoidal velocity information(acceleration time and target velocity) will be coming from an Omron PLC via EtherCAT.

I have two questions, The first one is how to increase the number of PDOs (Process Data Output) from Omron PLC to SEW MDX61 Servo Drive? Is there a register or a parameter value in the SEW MoviTools Motion Studio so that I can modify this parameter to increase the number of configured PDOs?

The second question is, how can I access the parameter 751, scaling set point so that I can send this ratio from PLC to SEW Servo Drive. What is the syntax in IPOS programming to access and send a value into parameter 751?

Thank you all.