Error Handling in SLC 5/03

Dear Folks,
This thread will help all of us for handling errors we facw while interacting with our CPU.
I am reciving a error 0001h when I try to upload the programming file from CPU.
How can I remove it.
Regards,
Husnain Mahmood

Where are you seeing this error? In the SLC status file?

Code (Hex) Description
0001 NVRAM (non-volatile memory) error occurred. This non-user error occurs at power up.

RSLogix 500 - Copyright Rockwell Software 2000, 2001, 2002

Yes
Exactly can you help me out? When I try to upload or connect with PLC this error comes in.
Secondly is there any way of recovering overwritten files?

it is flshing. is there any solution available.

It is flasing is not the answer required!

The PLC has more than on LED on it, which of these are flasing / solid or off and if flashing and more than one then what order ?

If you cannot answer this i doubt you will get any help !

Well thanks for suggestions, about the LED status only fault LED flashes and alongwith it DH-485 LED. Rest of them remain off after power up. I hope i have explained the situation.
Thanks once again.

If the fault LED is flashing, that often indicates the memory is cleared and no program is loaded.

Last edited: