Anyone else have this problem with Recipe 2 ActiveX control?

Patient

I have a routine which is designed to save CSV files onto a USB plugged into a panelview 6. I'm using the Recipe 2 enhanced feature and have a button 'save all' which when pressed will save certain sets of variables in multiple CSV files to the USB. Right now I have a loop which copies what I want to save into my tags that are linked to my recipe 2 control. Then it latches the save and has a delay and unlatches the save and another delay just in-case. I also am saying that It can't unlatch save unless the status is saying the save has succeeded.

The problem I get is that sometimes it will skip files and at random. I've tried using bigger delays to troubleshoot this but still get the same results. Sometimes it even goes perfectly but on other test runs I get 4 or 5 missing. Has anyone else had this issue?

Found out the reason for this problem if anyone is interested. Seems as though using RSEmulate5000 was causing my delay timers to not run perfectly I'm guessing, because my program gets no losses when working with a PLC unless my delays are too short.