Wonderware Intouch "parameter" files

BAJ

It's been a while since I've done Intouch, but I swear it had a tag substitution method for using the same graphics for different devices like parameter files in FTVS ME, I just can't remember what they call it. Anybody know?

Thanks,
-Brad

No parameter file but you have to use indirect tags for each screen item. Say you have a temperature display TE1 thru TE99. You have to make an indirect analog tags and call it TEx. The you call the screen from a script (or on show script where you pass the number of the tag you want to display) by setting the tags Name field.

TEx.Name="TE" + StringFromIntg(TENumber,10);

And then you need one of those for each tag on the screen.

I usually make a quick script and just pass a area number or name and have it set all the tags and open the screen.