S7-300 program file is not opening.

1) Open the project on the working laptop
2) Right-click your project or the project name and select "Object Properties..." in the pop-up menu.
3) Enable this option: "Can be opened under any Windows language settings (language neutral)".
3i_2001_08_03_step7_spracheinstellung_02_e.png

4) Acknowledge the next message with OK and close the dialog.
5) Archive the project
6) Retrieve the project on the non-working laptop
7) Open the project

Dear pustiss,
sorry for asking very small things.please dont mind.i removed language file from global but still same but i am not sure was it right place to remove language file.kindly see image and find where is my mistake.
regards.

I mean remove language file (1kb size) from Global folder. Then maybe restart simatic manager and works... this is my experience.

Dear Mr.Sigmadelta,
Thank you very much.your idea my problem solved.You are such as nice automation programmer,
God bless you.
Kind regards.
ju.

STEP7 Project properties modification..PNG