Anybody help with Omron .ONW file?

lesmar96

Lifetime Supporting Member
I am in the process of replacing an Omron (made by Yaskawa) vfd that is on a machine. We are replacing it with a Yaskawa. The old vfd died and I was not able to get any parameters out of it. I asked the OEM to see if they would give the list of parameters for the vfd and they sent me an .ONW file that I am unable to open.

If someone is able to open or print the file, I can email or pm it to you. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Similar Topics

I keep all my Siemens licenses on a USB drive due to using it on multiple computers. I have not had a problem for years until last week when I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to this Forum. Can anybody help me with following. I want to reprogram an old Matsushita (Panasonic) NAiS FP3 PLC. CPU model no...
Replies
Views
hi. i just want to know if i can control a RS5000 with a cellphone? what add.ons do i need? thank you.
Replies
Views
Need to address nc switch as no switch and nc switch as no switch or xic as xio switch and xio as xic switch in logix pro please...
Replies
Views
good day everybody pls is there anyone kind hearted to share how to protect FB,FC,SFC,SFB,OB. what i mean KNOW_HOW_PROTECT features in step by...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom