FactoryTalk View SE Global Object Visibility Based on Parameter

Mere

I am using a Global Object Touch animation to open up a popup window.
Can you use one of the Parameters you pass though to adjust the visibility on the popup window?

This is my Touch animation.
Display Popup_Auto_Manual /T #1,#2,#3

On the Popup window I am trying to set a visibility based on the #2 parameter. Which I set as 0 or 1.

I have tried many variations of IF #2==0 THEN 1 ELSE 0 and haven't gotten it to work. I always get Expression contains a tag that has error value.: IF #2==0 THEN 1 ELSE 0

I can have #2 show on the screen and it is showing as the correct number.

Right now I am setting a PLC tag to #2 with the touch animation but that limits one type of popup window at a time. If you have a 0 up then try to open a 1 it breaks the 0 window.

This is due to a limited number of displays I have available to use.